Official Fox3 Top Gun Tournament Rules
Updated: 18 hours ago
For our upcoming tournament here are the official rule, these are subject to change
1. All players must register prior to the tournament by purchasing an entry fee/donation from this link: https://www.fox3ms.com/product-page/fox3-tournament-entry-july-2-4-2023. If you are only making a donation and not participating, please enter "Donation" under the plane selection.
2. Players will gather in the Fox3 Discord "waiting room" for their match.
3. Each match will consist of a best-of-three, 3-minute rounds. The winner is the first player to win two rounds. If there is no winner when the 3 minutes expire, the round is considered a draw. In the event of a tie after three rounds, a sudden death round will determine the winner. Sudden death rounds will continue until one plane hits the ground, with the last player to hit the ground being declared the winner.
4. Players must make a clean pass before engaging in combat. Head-on shots are only allowed after the initial clean pass.
5. Players can only use their guns as weapons to eliminate enemies. All planes will have enough fuel to last through the entire 3-minute round.
6. The winners will advance to the next match in a typical single elimination format.
7. In case of any discrepancies, track files will be used to verify the results.
8. Players will be allocated a specific timeframe to complete their matches. Each player must finish their match within the given time frame. If a player cannot participate within the designated time frame for any reason, they will be disqualified, and their opponent will proceed to the next match.
9. All players are required to be on the Fox3 Discord, and their matches will be announced to ensure a smooth and efficient progression of the tournament.
10. Prizes will be awarded on July 4th, 2023, at 11:30 AM EST. Winners do not need to be present to receive their prizes. Additionally, the total amount raised for the 4Paws4Patriots charity will be announced during the prize ceremony.
11. Participants are expected to maintain good sportsmanship throughout the tournament. Crying, complaining, and taunting are not allowed. All judgments made by the Fox3 judges are considered final.